Diversity & Achievements
Since our origination, Global Capital, Ltd. has been a 100% Women-Owned Business (WBE). We are certified with Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB).
Milestones & Recognition
- March 2017 – Selected as WBENC Women of Distinction
- FY 2007-2013 – Named “Crain’s Largest Women-Owned Companies in Chicago”
- March 2013 – Selected for WBENC Conference Host Committee representing 1 of 2 women business owners from Illinois
- August 2011 – Cofounded Women For Wounded Warriors – A 501C3 which provides economic empowerment to the caregivers of our fallen, as well as, the wounded warriors themselves
- FY 2006 – Enterprising Women of the Year Award
- June 2005 – Global Summit of Women – Mexico City, Mexico
- FY 2005 – WBDC Women Entrepreneur Award – Chicago, IL
- FY 2004 – WBENC Presidential Award
Notable Speaking Engagements
- Women for Wounded Warriors
- Diversity Alliance For Science
- The Executive Club
- Chicago Council of Global Affairs
- Women Impacting Public Policy – WIPP
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association – ELFA
- WBENC Leadership Forum
- Women’s Business Development Corporation, WBDC
- The Chicago Network
- WE Connect – London
Don’t see your equipment listed?
Contact us to recieve a quote on nearly any type of equipment.